- (Moms of younger kids—go here first!) Catholic Icing has craft projects and ideas for children third grade and younger. http://www.catholicicing.com
- This beautiful blog, In the Heart of My Home, is a bird’s-eye view of a Catholic family’s life with tips and resources: http://ebeth.typepad.com/
- This is a great blog with links to great stuff like coloring pages and other printables to use with your family! http://familyfeastandferia.wordpress.com/
- Catholic Cuisine is a sister-site to the above, and one of my all-time favorites. It has great recipes and ideas for food for the Liturgical Year. http://catholiccuisine.blogspot.com/
- www.catholicculture.org Click “Liturgical Year” for seasonal and saint of the day facts and LOTS of traditional celebration information.
- Find here a plain-text version of Helen McLaughlin’s My Nameday —Come for Dessert, as well as many other books and articles. http://www.ewtn.com/library/indexes/FAMILY.htm
- This (free) lecture by Dr. John Cuddeback provides “background information” on the spiritual importance of fasting and feasting: Fasting and Feasting: Learning to Live the Catholic Tradition